Friday, May 7, 2010

Helicopter milestones

Yay milestones! Don't they make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

No.

Not at all; it's dreadful making them (so much uncertainty, and it reminds me of how much work there is to be done), but they're necessary for proper planning and resource leveling. Therefore, without further ado, here are my helicopter project milestones:

Friday: Electronics assembled
Saturday: Arduino-AHRS integration
Sunday: Reporting orientation on helicopter
Monday: Talking to R/C receiver
Tuesday: Control of free servos
Wednesday: Relaying receiver pulses to servos
Thursday: Wireless integration
Saturday: Yaw control, with wireless telemetry

Also I have decided that the system will be called the HeliSAS. It comprises a Helicopter Interface Board (HIB), Arduino Pro 328 Mini (Arduino) running my HeliSAS code, and a Sparkfun 9DOF Razor IMU (AHRS) running my HeliAHRS code.

No comments:

Post a Comment