Saturday, March 13, 2010

More updates

Some updates without pictures:

  1. We continue crocheting. SC makes a hat (which is pretty awesome) and I make two fishes. We give one to SC's nephew as a present.
  2. SC reads Harry Potter. She finishes all 7 books in about a week.
  3. SC turns pants into a vest using Technology (and Labor and Capital).
  4. I read through the archives of Schlock Mercenary. I like having pictures along with my text.
  5. I've got a fair amount of Kill-a-Watt data now; we can analyze it sometime. I can tell the refrigerator is going to be a big slice of the pie chart. My computer and the fish tank are also going to be big contributors.
  6. Speaking of pie, tomorrow is Pi Day! We are going to have a pie celebration with friends.
  7. We do some gardening. The chives bloomed, the mint is urgently trying to take over its planter. We've planted basil, Thai basil, green pepper, orange, and lemon seeds. We'll see what grows...
update: Now with pictures!
Crochet fishes:

pi Day:

Chive flowers:

No comments:

Post a Comment